The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
Before disclosing another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent for both the disclosure and the processing of personal information in accordance with this policy.
The personal information transmitted through our website will be used for the purposes specified by this policy or on the respective pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use this information in accordance with the scope of the agreement you provide to us.
Privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and may be changed using the privacy switches on the website.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for direct marketing by such third parties or any other third party.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably required for the purposes of this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (including our subsidiaries, parent company and all of its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes of this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
1. This section F sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. The personal information we process for any purpose or purposes will not be stored longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
3. Without prejudice to Article F-2, we usually delete personal data which fall into the categories listed below on the date / time set out below:
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we will keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
We reserve the right to update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail or private messaging system on our website.
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the provision of this information will be subject to the following terms:
free of charge; and
provide sufficient proof of your identity (for this purpose, we usually accept a notarized photocopy of your passport, plus a certified copy "according to the original" of a utility bill containing your current address).
We may retain the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, we usually either express your prior express consent to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the option to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Our site includes hyperlinks to and details about third party sites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used can be found below:
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies - for example:
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions on our website.
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer - for example:
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.